Positions:1 position in Japan
Fidel Technologies KK is an leading provider of IT and IT enabled services across multiple domains. In recent years, Fidel has focused on key areas like – ServiceNow, Cloud Infra & Virtualization, Digital Transformation, Data Analytics & SAP. At Fidel you will get to work on projects from fortune 500 companies as well as SME and mid-size firms. To be part of the fun filled fast paced environment at Fidel, you need to be a motivated individual with keen interest to take on the next challenge.
If you have the fire in you and a proven track record of working closely with the sales and business development team to bag new projects and enjoy personal and company growth, then you are in the right place. As the Pre-Sales and Tech support, you will be responsible to take Fidel IT Services business to the next level and high growth in the Japan market.
10 years+ in Pre-sales and Tech support with an experience of working on mid-size to big size projects;
Roles and Responsibilities
- 10+ years experience of technical software development background with last 3-4+ years of pre-sales support for the Japan geography. A blend of pre-sales and technical assistance, bridging between onsite and offshore teams from technical delivery perspective would be the major KRA for this role.
- Should have good technical hands-on experience on diverse set of technologies.
- Should have proven track record in consultative Software Services like product development service, business application implementations and application modernization. Experience in high technology areas covering either of ServiceNow, Data Analytics, Cloud Infra & Virtualization, Digital transformation, SAP etc. would be definite plus.
- Should be able to assist in technology evaluation, develop proposals, explain the proposal to client with Solutioning, Technical Insights, Pricing etc. and assist sales teams to win customers.
- Should have the Hunger to Exceed the Targets.
- Should be able to developwireframes, prototypes and quickly get feedback from prospects or clients. Should be able to work with offshore for solutioning and then demoing it to the client.
- Should be able to document and gather requirements and a do a high level design.
- Should have Good Knowledge of Creating Proposals, Pricing.
- Should be a good communicator and build Relationships Internally with offshore Delivery and onsite sales team and client staff.
- Ability to Work Under Stress and Stretch Goals.
- Should be Physically and Mentally Tuned to Travelling when the time is right.
- Maintain competitive knowledge, focus & skills.
Bilingual (Japanese & English)