Positions: 2 positions in Japan
Fidel Technologies KK isan leading provider of IT and IT enabled services across multiple domains. In recent years, Fidel has focused on key areas like – ServiceNow, Cloud Infra & Virtualization, Digital Transformation, Data Analytics & SAP. At Fidel you will get to work on projects from fortune 500 companies as well as SME and mid-size firms. To be part of the fun filled fast paced environment at Fidel, you need to be a motivated individual with keen interest to take on the next challenge.
If you have the fire in you and a proven track record of bringing in new IT Services business and enjoy personal and company growth, then you are in the right place. As the Sales & new business development manager, you will be responsible to take Fidel IT Services business to the next level and high growth in the Japan market.
6-8 years+ in IT Services with an experience of 300MJPY+ annual targets;
Roles and Responsibilities
- 6-8 years experience of fulfilling an IT Services Sales Target for the Japan geography. A blend of hunting and farming the accounts. Hunting would be the major KRA for this role.
- Should have consistent track record of annual sales overachievement.
- Should have proven track record in consultative Software Services sales experience like product development service, business application implementations and application modernization. Experience in sales of high technology areas covering either of ServiceNow, Data Analytics, Cloud Infra & Virtualization, Digital transformation, SAP etc. would be definite plus.
- Have a primary focus on identifying, prospecting and developing new business and proven experience in closing large corporate sales solutions.
- Achieve set Goals in terms of Booking/ Billing/Collection Target.
- Should have the Hunger to Exceed the Targets and make Incentives.
- Should be able to do Desk Research, so that a Strategic go to Account Plan can be Developed-Map the Account in Terms of Potential, Decision Making, Competition, Entry Strategy along with Portfolio of Products and Solutions, Organization Structure et al’
- Should be able to Slice and Dice the Existing Data and hence should have a Good Handle on Advanced Excel and Power Point
- Should be able to prospect, conduct effective presentations and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations, to Position Fidel appropriately.
- Should be able to Forecast the Numbers Accurately.
- Should be able to Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Should be able to Network through Personal Contacts, Alumni Networks, Social Forums etc.
- Should have Good Knowledge of Creating Proposals, Pricing.
- Should build Relationships Internally with Delivery, Pre-Sales, Solutioning, Technical Insights, Pricing etc. to win customers.
- Ability to Work Under Stress and Stretch Goals.
- Should be Physically and Mentally Tuned to Travelling when the time is right.
- Maintain competitive knowledge, focus & skills.
Bilingual (Japanese & English) a plus